19 January 2022
The lecture series resumes!
Once again we are organizing our lecture series with Barcelona Friends of UNESCO, as part of the project "Spaces for reflection" with a focus on bioethical issues such as social robotics, human improvement and the ethics of care.
Here is the schedule of lectures for the first half of 2022:
- 23/3. Ethics and Robots - Miquel Domènech (director of the Department of Social Psychology, UAB)
- 27/4. Improving the human brain: what can we do and what do we want to do to improve brain functions? - Bernabé Robles (neurologist and professor of bioethics, UVic)
- 18/5. Environmental pollution and poisons: scientific, ethical and cultural questions - Miquel Porta (epidemiologist and professor of Public Health)
- 15/6. The ethics of care - Montserrat Busquets (Senior Lecturer, retired, UB)
- 13/7. Chatbots: ethical challenges and care dilemmas - Belén Jiménez (researcher and professor of Psychology and Education Sciences, UOC)
The lectures will be held in person at the premises of Barcelona Friends of UNESCO (c/ Mallorca, 207)
Registration open soon