a. Session cookies – these cookies only exist during the users' session visiting the Website. They disappear from the device when users close down the browser or turn off the device. If users have chosen to identify themselves through any enabled mechanisms, we will use session cookies containing encrypted information to differentiate them from other users.
b. Persistent cookies – these cookies remain stored in users' device after closing down the browser or turning off the device. They are activated each time a user visits the website that created that cookie in particular. By visiting the Website, a unique identifier is assigned to the user, which is associated to a persistent cookie that will be downloaded on user's browser.
As notified in the heading of the homepage, we assume that users accept the installation and utilization of the cookies mentioned in this section if they continue browsing through the Website. If users refuse to install said cookies or if they have the settings of accepting cookies deactivated, they consent that browsing through different sections of the Website may be limited. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in no case the lack of installation of any cookie shall prevent from exercising before the Foundation any rights legally recognized.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Cookie settings in Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Cookie settings in Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677
- Cookie settings in Windows Phone – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/10635/windows-phone-change-privacy-and-other-browser-settings