Presentation submission rules
Any participants who are interested in presenting should submit summary proposals of brief scientific presentations, which will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
1. Presentations must be delivered in person and should be relevant to the conference themes. When submitting your summary, please indicate the thematic area.
- Impact of biotechnologies
- Applied ethics and society
- Bioethics education
- The end of life
- Bioethics in general
2. Proposals should reach the Scientific Secretariat (email@example.com) by the deadline of 9 October 2020. A confirmation email will be sent to the contact address provided by the authors.
3. Proposals will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee within two weeks of the closing date. Depending on the number of proposals and time available, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to select a limited number.
4. Presentations must be based on original work that has not been published in academic journals, whether in Spain or elsewhere, prior to the conference.
5. The main speaker must also be registered to attend the conference.
Format for proposals
Title: Bold, upper case.
Thematic area: research field of presentation.
Authors: Name followed by family name(s), each author separated by a comma, without indicating professional position. Below, in italics, authors' place(s) of work. Please include contact address and email address.
Content: The proposal should be no longer than 350 words (excluding bibliography) and should include: Introduction, Methodology, Results/Conclusions and bibliographical references.
Support: If the work has been funded or supported by a grant, this should be stated at the end of the proposal.
Keywords: Maximum of three.
Summary: Maximum 350 words.
*All summaries of presentations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format indicated.
1. For each oral presentation, there will be 6 minutes for the presentation stage plus a further 1 or 2 minutes for questions.
2. The presentation should not exceed 6 slides.
3. The presentation should be delivered by the individual identified as the lead author (unless otherwise notified).
4. The technical secretariat will inform authors of the presentation session allocated to them.